The Mars Information Service function serves as digital glue for Mars Inc. through the application of information technology. Mars IS delivers systems and technology to support the business objectives of Mars by providing strategic direction, technical standards, project management and implementation, and ongoing systems and technology support to internal client groups. Center of Excellence is an important division of Mars IS to manage the whole product life cycle services of global applications.
The Packaged Applications SAP Infrastructure Support team is division within Mars IS responsible for providing expert level support for SAP Infrastructure for the purpose of hosting ERP, BW, CRM and other SAP applications. The team is located in 3 Mars IS hub sites along with an offshore team located at India.
Adoption to SAP HANA (High Performance Analytic Appliance) ecosystem and to better support the HANA Projects, PackApps team, as the SAP Infrastructure Supporting team, is working to take on HANA Infrastructure support responsibility.
This role is targeted to fulfil the increasing PackApps global function scope to provide the expert centre 3rd level support for the HANA projects and new HANA infrastructure.
In addition, this position holder will also manage the technical and Infrastructure architecture for other critical SAP systems, she/he will lead technical activities to keep those applications optimally tuned and available to the business community, relying on offshore services for most of the technical day to day activities with her/his technical leadership and quality assurance, the close interaction with the team key customers and suppliers will ensure expectations are met.
- Area owner of HANA & surrounding technologies (SLT – Sap Landscape Transformation) infrastructure
- Own and lead the technical activities onto multiple landscapes within the team scope
- Accountable for infrastructure aspects of CIP program for the supported SAP systems
- Pro-actively address issues identified through the on-going monitoring of the application performance and logs as well as all the architecture logs (database, operating system, …)
- Drive the problem long term solutions in collaboration with the Mars IS Application teams and Technology teams (such as server, backup, network, …) as well as their deployment planning
- Create, agree, execute, publish and maintain an architecture improvement plan with a 1 year time horizon with agreed priorities
- Plan the necessary CAB year over year based onto the evolving capacity requirements (server and storage)
- Execute technical activities to maintain practical technical knowledge and documentation accuracy
- Other operational responsibilities including but not limited to: Critical Incident Handling, FTS(Follow the Sun) support and communication, Outage Coordination, etc.
- Lead medium term projects (up to 6 months) linked to technology and process improvements;
- Project planning / stakeholder expectation management / communication;
- Support the supplier service delivery review with the local team manager
- Gain expert level support from software vendors and consultants
- Lead architecture reviews with specific vendor experts (SAP – Oracle – IBM – HP)
- Escalate issues and questions to the vendor key Account Managers
- Travel: Internationally travel if necessary
- Global Meetings: Attend global meeting (audit call) early and late with the day with other regions
- Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- More than 5 years in SAP Basis role, 1-2 years’ experience in SAP HANA Infrastructure.
- Strong and solid knowledge and experience Knowledge Oracle database management principles, working with databases above 1Tb
- Familiarity with various technical operating system platforms networks and databases
- Knowledge and Hand-on experience about ITIL Process
- 6 months to 2 years working for an international company with peers / customers outside China
- Strong English skills is a must;
- Quick Technical Learning skills
Would be plus;
- SAP Basis / HANA Certification is a strong plus.
- SAP Solution Manager / Oracle Enterprise Manager knowledge and experience is a strong plus;
- Experience / certification into the following technologies: HP-UX, Oracle, Windows servers or Linux
- Drive for result
- Conflict Management
- Priorities Setting
- Stakeholder Relationship management
- Managing & Measuring Work
邮件标题为“Apply for Packaged Application Service Senior Analyst”。